Established in 2010, the Placer County Vintners Association (PCVA) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association formed to promote the commercial wine industry in Placer County. Our members are commercial wineries (see “Wineries” menu link for list of current members). PCVA actively hosts and promotes a growing wine trail, “The Placer County Wine Trail,” partners with the local community for charitable events and causes and strives to promote a positive business environment for the growth and production of Placer County wines and wineries.
2023 Board of Directors
- Justin Black, Dora Dain Wines (President)
- Ernie Bayless, Wise Villa Winery (Vice President)
- Raquel Johnson, Dono dal Cielo (Treasurer)
- Jaqueline Kennedy, Happy Dayz Vineyards (Director-At-Large)
- Tom Rappé, Rappé Family Vineyards (Director-At-Large)
- Jocelyn Maddux, firstname.lastname@example.org