Bear River Winery
Bear River Winery is a family operated boutique micro wine grower producing small lots of hand crafted wines using traditional methods from grapes sourced in and around northern Sierra vineyards.
Our Wines currently available for tasting:
- 2019 BEAR RIVER WHITE ™ – A unique blend of white wines including Chenin Blanc make our ever popular Bear River White ™ a refreshing spring and summer white wine.
- 2019 CHARDONNAY – Crisp, yet refreshing and fruity Chardonnay.
- 2013 BARBERA – Barbera grapes yield rich fruit forward flavors of red cherry and raspberry with balanced acidity and fruity aromas. Pair with pasta, pizza or anything Italian.
- 2014 PRIMITIVO – Primitivo grapes yield a robust, jammy wine with classic notes of pepper and chocolate. Perfect by itself or with pasta and meatballs or sausage. Produced with Organically Grown Grapes
- 2016 TEMPRANILLO – Tempranillo grapes yield a full-bodied wine with classic notes of plum, tobacco and leather
- 2015 MERLOT – A dry red wine made from Merlot grapes with lush velvety tannins and aromas of plum and mulberry. Perfect by itself or with cheese and grilled meats. Produced with Organically Grown Grapes
- 2015 CABERNET SAUVIGNON – Cabernet Sauvignon grapes yield classic notes of blackcurrant, black cherry and black olives. Perfect by itself or with grilled or smoked meats. Produced with Organically Grown Grapes
- 2015 KODIAK – Invigorating blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Syrah. Produced with Organically Grown Grapes.
- BEAR RIVER RED ™ – Once again our Bear River Red ™ blend doesn’t disappoint, with all the characteristics of a California Merlot, with a little something extra!